We mean it when we say that your satisfaction with the items you purchase from Boca Home Medical Supplies is extremely important to us. If you have reviewed our Feedback you have seen that we definitely are “good” Internet sellers who care.
Although we are willing to accept returns if notified promptly of problems, there are some conditions to our return policy.
Before You Buy:
1) If you are about to buy from us, great. We know you're justifiably excited about owning this scooter, but we must ask you to PLEASE be certain this scooter and your size, your needs, your weight, etc., will all work perfectly together before you order!!
2) We don’t get many returns of this great scooter, but it does occasionally happen. In the last year we have had situations where an adult daughter ordered one for her mother who had cancer but was not disabled; a son ordered one for his frail, frightened 85 year old mother to use alone in a busy city across heavily trafficked main streets; and a person who was grossly overweight and complained that the scooter was too small.
All of these returns could have been prevented if the purchasers had only talked to us before buying. So please, if you have any questions or doubts, please call us or email us before you order.
When the scooter arrives:
1) Don’t accept the unit if the shipping carton is seriously damaged.
2) If, for some reason, the scooter just is not right for you, it must be returned in “As New” condition in the original packaging. Remember that we must be able to resell the scooter as new, including clean body and tires.
3) If there is no defect in the scooter, you will, unfortunately, be responsible for the return freight costs. In addition, the manufacturer charges us (and we then have to charge you) a 25% restocking fee if a scooter is returned just because the purchaser did not like it, decided it wasn’t right for them or changed his or her mind. If we can resell it, however, before you return it, we may be able to save you those restocking charges.
4) Your money will be refunded, less any applicable fees, once the factory or a new buyer has received the scooter and found it to be in acceptable condition.
By the way, if you would like a detailed copy of this scooter’s warranty, simply ask - email us to request a copy at Info@BocaHomeMedical.com. Or look it up on the manufacturer’s website, www.Zipr.com.
In summary, hopefully everything will be fine, but if there is a problem, let us know as soon as possible. Allow us to earn your trust. The Internet marketplace is huge, and your decision to give your business to us is something we value greatly. If you’re unhappy, we’re unhappy. Help us work with you to make it right.
Remember that your transaction with us isn't complete until you are totally happy with your purchase.